(German and English) Resource outlining the use of timber as a multi-story construction. Written by Hermann Kaufmann, Stefan Krötsch and Stefan Winter for engineers, architects and specialists in wood, the atlas presents holistic project understanding among all participants for the necessary cooperation for the planning and construction process. It provides the necessary technical information to represent the evolving technologies of timber construction.
- Construction and design methodology in multistorey timber construction
- New system of timber and timber-hybrid construction
- Elements, layer structure, tectonics
- Prefabrication and construction
- Detailed sample project section with individual documentations
German Hardcopy of the text available on Detail Webshop: Detail
English Hardcopy of the text available: Website